Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hit a Road Block, Plus Weight Update

I have been working out a little harder, not always hitting an hour a day but close to it and I have been abiding by my diet plan almost totally. I had a weird last 2 days of eating fast food, but my weight in this morning showed that I was down to 287.8lbs, which means that I have hit the 20lb mark!! (yay me!!)
But instead of being ecstatic about it, I went and got a burger and have been in a very big FUNK all day. I can't seem to snap out of it and its affecting my motivation to stay on plan. this morning it was a struggle to go to the gym and work out and I was feeling very lazy the whole time (still did 30 mins of cardio and some ab work) and i had McDonald's today. I know that I should take this one day at a time and not worry too much about falling off plan for a day or so and I'm still losing and I can hop back on the weight loss train tomorrow, but it's kind of a hard funk to snap.
So I guess it's YAY for the 20lb mark and **HUGS** for the funky mood.
I guess the stress is just getting to me.
Thanks for reading.
Back on plan tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment