Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sunday Update!!

I said I was going to up my exercise to 60 mins a day, 5 days a week and this morning was the first time I did it. I did 60 mins on the treadmill and even though I was pretty sure I was gonna die a few times, I finished my workout at 63 mins, 700+ cals burned and 3+ miles...I'm very happy with that!
And I was very happy with my weigh in this morning! Before my workout, I weighed in at 292.2lbs and after my workout (before my shower, TMI, I know) I weighed in at 291lbs! So, for the week, I lost 3lbs and that was WITH aunt flo making her visit this week. I wanted to dance on the scale, but I was scared I would break it lol
All in all, a very productive week. I was afraid of it being unproductive due the massive amount of carbs I consumed towards the end of the week, but I'm glad it ended the way it did.
Usually by now, I would've given up, but its been about 2 months and I'm down 16lbs and I'm still going strong.
I've been taking it one day at a time, one week at a time, telling myself that staying even means I maintained my weight loss and a loss means I'm headed in the right direction. I'm afraid of setting any mini goals because I always put too much pressure on myself and I get discouraged and I quit. I don't want this to be an "all or nothing" type thing. I want to continue to make changes in my diet (speaking of which, I haven't had any juice or soda in quite a few days besides a Coke slip up on friday) and keep up with the exercising (even though I was near death yesterday, I still considered popping in a dvd and walking a bit, I think I'm addicted, which is freaking AWESOME) and keep on working slowly to the right direction.
I kinda hate that it's slow, but hey, it could be nothing. it could be stagnant. I could still be 307lbs and miserable.
Feeling awesome.
Feeling pretty darn awesome.
thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment